May 10, 2010

At a Loss

I'm having a hard time finding something to write about tonight.

Oh, it's not that I don't have things to write about, it's just that I'm not excited about writing anything in particular.

Maybe I'll just call it a day and try again tomorrow. Earlier probably would be better.

Oh, and for some reason Firefox is becoming more and more of a CPU hog, taking up 80 and 90 percent of my resources regularly. If I disable Java, it seems to solve the problem, but then half of the sites I visit don't work. It's probably some sort of compatibility issue, because I don't have this problem on the laptop. Then again, I don't have this problem at all on Chrome, soooo... Maybe it's time to say goodbye?

Sigh. I like Chrome and all, it's just that me and Firefox, we go way back.

I'm still digging 750words.com (except I missed yesterday. booo!) and I'm starting to see the appeal of tumblr (still can't say the same for twitter, though).

Yeah, I guess that's it.

No comments: