Oct 22, 2010

It's Official

At a little over 18 weeks, I finally felt the baby kick!

Well, I should say, I'm finally sure (about 90%, anyway) that I felt the baby kick. I *thought* I felt it kick many, many times before (the earliest, I think, was about a month ago), but I was never sure. Like I guess the baby was just in the right place and I felt it kick once, but then no more.

Today, though, I felt the baby kick twice in one day, so I think this is it! How exciting! With LZ, I'd been feeling her kick for about a week before I realized what it was. I honestly thought it was just gas rumbles. I was having an ultrasound and saw her squirming around in there when I finally realized *that* was what I'd been feeling.

I figured it would be easier to tell this time, because I've been through it all before, but it wasn't really. I knew it was coming, but I still wasn't sure it was here.

Yay!

No comments: